- Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored on your computer in order to store data relating to a specific site.
- Cookies are placed on your computer and are scanned every time the user accesses the site.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- Session Management: They are required to facilitate access to the site and navigation between pages, so you can use certain services offered in the different sections of the Site in a simplified way. Normally these cookies last until the user’s browser remains active and are deleted when you close it. There are some cookies that may need to stay longer than the duration of the visit (session).
- Performance Monitoring: We want to ensure that we provide a good experience. These cookies allow us to track how visitors use the Site. This information provides us anonymous statistics on the number of people who visit your site, where they come from and what pages they visit, in order to focus more effectively development of the Site and our services.
- Feature usage: These cookies allow you to set and store your preferences for the site, for example when there is the possibility to customize settings or the content of the site (such as your preferred language or region).
- Safety: In order to prevent fraudulent use of login credentials, and protect user data from unauthorized parties, we use security cookies to authenticate users.
MANAGEMENT OF PREFERENCES FOR COOKIES MARKETING AND PROFILING OF THIRD PARTY
- At any time you can: choose which cookies you want to receive and which not by using the browser settings panel (Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc …).
- To know where you can find these settings, which may vary depending on your browser, you can use the “Support” or “Help” section of your browser. The setting can be defined specifically for the different sites and web applications. Also the best browsers allow you to define different settings for cookies “owners” and those of “third parties.”
- However, if you decide not to accept certain cookies you may not be able to properly use certain features of our Site.
- A list of approved suppliers: a place cookies on our site: Google, facebook, twitter, LinkedIn
This site uses own and third parties cookies. If you continue without changing your browser settings and click "OK", all cookies will be activated, pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code.okRead more